Thursday, March 12, 2009

My newest creation!

I haven't figured out what to call this bag yet... it's not a handbag, not a tote bag, so what the heck is it???? Very springy colors do look nice though! They are Read Heart colors spring green, yellow and a variegated green, yellow and aqua bluish. Here you can see the draw string, all crocheted.
This is the bottom. It is round despite how it looks here....:)
The inside bottom is yellow.
I cut a round piece of that plastic yarn craft stuff and put it in the bottom between the two crocheted bottoms to make the bottom more sturdy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bag is adorable. It would look so cute with a spring dress.

Anonymous said...

I love the bag. How did you do it? I get the bottom but how did you do the top bit? Its lovely!! Good job

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Hi, thanks for the comments. I just did 1 dc, 1 sc all around, with yellow all sc. For the drawstring I weaved it through the holes, and the top I did 2 stitches in each stitch to get the ruffle look. I just don't know what to use it for, LOL