Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award :)

Clara over at http://clarascrochetroom.blogspot.com/ has kindly given me a Beautiful Blogger award. Thank you Clara!So, now I have to tell you 10 things about me that you don't know. Hmmmm.......

1. I learned to knit once, and hated it.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I was born and raised in Pa. about an hour from Philly. I now live in Upstate New york.
4. I would love to have one of my crochet creations published in a crochet magazine!
5. I have a horse named Willie, 3 dogs named Rocki, Daisy, and Spirit, a bunch of cats named Al, Joey, Mushie, Mickles, Milo, Pumpkin, and Girlie, and 6 hermit crabs.
6. The desk my computer is on is being slowly taken over by all the plants I have!
7. April 26th, 2011 I will celebrate 10 years being vegetarian!
8. I make blankets for animals in shelters for the Snuggles Project www.h4ha.org
9. When I get bored with crochet, I'm going to finally start quilting. (most people who know me say that will never happen! haha)
10. I've been crocheting for about 8-9 years now. I'm totally addicted!

Phew! I'm not that exciting, but managed to squeeze 10 things out! Hehe!

Now I'd like to pass the award onto 10 other bloggers!


I could list SOOOOO many more!!!!!!!


12 comments:

Clara said...

Glad you got round to this! Good to read your fun facts and great list you've compiled to pass it on!

Nancy said...

Thanks Clara! I spend so much time crocheting my ideas I don't take time to do thing I should ;)

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Nancy, Thanks for sharing all those really great crochet blogs with us. I enjoyed looking at them. Hugs Judy

lemondedesucrette said...

Hello Nancy,
Thank you sooo much for this award, it made me very happy:) I'll try to pass it and make a post about it now!
Have a wonderful day!
Angie

Teje said...

Hello Nancy! This was lovely post, nice to know a little bit more about you! I would love to meet all your animals! And vegetarian - vow!
Best wishes Teje

Terrie said...

Oh wow! Thanks Nancy - you really made me smile =]

pinkfluffywarrior said...

OHHHHH Nancy!! Thank you! I'm skipping all over place!!!! xxx

Monique said...

Hello Nancy,
Thank you so much for the award. I am really honored. This is the second time I get an award and I have to say again I am sorry but if you don't mind I am not going to pass it. There are so many nice blogs, I don't want to choose. And most of them have already had an award. Again thank you for choosing me too. So please I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

Melissa Goodsell said...

Thanks so much for the award, that's very nice of you :)

Sandy at Teacup Lane said...

We live about an hour from Philly! Hubby was born in Pittsburgh me in MD and both of us raised in the midwest (Ohio). We love it here - it is so pretty!

Nancy said...

Oh wow Sandy! I grew up in Feasterville- Trevose area. Lived in Perkasie for 14 years. What town are you in?

Nancy

Marie said...

congrats on the award, I just find your blog and love it. I am a new follower. I am looking for gust bloggers for the next several months and was woundering if you would like to be one. please email me and let me know. thank you marie
mariecozycorner@Hotmail.com