Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Winter Combo Hat

Here is a new hat I made for winter with riding in mind. We ride Rokons, 4 wheelers and snowmobiles all winter here, and it's COLD! This is my first try at a hat that is also a scarf around the neck, visor over the eyes, and pulls up over the nose/mouth all in one. I wanted it to be for a 4 year old, that is why it looks kinda short around the neck here....the 4 year old didn't want to model it, so the 13 year old was bribed :) (notice she had to wear her Adler's Appetite shirt!) It actually fits me great too :) I want to make a couple changes next try on a second one, and may put the pattern up on my etsy shop.
                                                       The funny faces :):)



5 comments:

Crissi said...

Great, that's warm, the winter may come now!
Greetings Crissi

Teresa Kasner said...

Wow, that looks cozy! I imagine that would keep you very warm. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Grateful4Crochet said...

This hat is awesome!!!

maarnietvangrijs said...

This is so awesome, love it!!!!

PaisleyJade said...

Haha - this is awesome!!!