Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentines, St. Patty's Day & Easter

Here are some cotton things I've been working on for Valentines Day coming up...
Here is a sort of granny heart I made, just wish I'd written the pattern down, now I can't remember how I did it.
 Some doilies with hearts, or could be kitchen dishcloth, or a hotpads...
                          Smaller coaster size hearts
             This one is a little goofy looking :D

   Hard to see in the picture but there are 5 white hearts around the doily.
           Purple hearts
And then for St. Patty's Day in March, here is some green for us Irish people :)


               Clover below
              And some Easter colors




                The Bunny Rabbit!!!  Cute or what???

5 comments:

Teresa Kasner said...

Gosh, you are prolific!! All very beautiful.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Crissi said...

Wow, so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
♥Crissi♥

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Those are all awesome Nancy! I love the brown one with the star in the middle and hearts all around.

Kay said...

what is the name of the turquoise doily in the Easter colors...I know I've seen it but cannot remember the name.

Thanks!

Nancy said...

Hi Kay,

The turquoise doily doesn't have a name that I know of, it's just rounds of V-stitches and shells. I mix them up and just create with it! I do see lots of varieties of them on the internet.

Nancy