Sunday, September 30, 2012

Been away for too long....

Geez have I been away for a long time!!! Life got busy, very busy! I've brought many pictures to show you, and still have more that I'll save for another post.

I see Blogger has changed things again...now I've got to figure this out all over again!

The blanket above I completed back in February, done all in FPDC & BPDC, and then single crochet lines zig zagging across the whole thing. One of my favorite blankets for sure!
I love how these flowers look like they are floating in mid air!!!!

 Some cotton yarn items I did over the summer. Sunflower above, and rose, teal and purple below. Both hotpads.

 Star or Hearts do you see first?

 Chocolate candy corn and regular candy corn hotpads.
 Thinking of Christmas too....

 Something new I tried with loops going into the center. They came out very nice. I did a reverse single crochet around the edges which always looks good.


 This is a blanket I made for my niece, 13 year old Anna (Banana), for her Birthday. She choose the 12 point star and colors. I think it looks great!
 And my silly baby girl Daisy. Poor girl had a very bad uterine infection and had to have emergency surgery (on a Sunday of course!) to have her uterus removed and save her life. You can see her long incision and stitches while she happily snoozes on the couch in her favorite position! A week later now, and she is doing great!
I'll be working on my next post very soon.......I've got lots to show you all!!!!!!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, so many gorgeous makes... too many!!

Bumblebee said...

Very nice blanket! Do you have a pattern?

Tammy said...

Lots of great projects. Daisy is so sweet. Glad to hear she is okay. Best wishes, Tammy

Monique van den Berg said...

Wow, love your projects.

Especially your blanket is gorgeous!

Groetjes, Monique

Isa said...

Maravillosas fotos, trabajos y colores!!
abrazos!

Eileen said...

OMG!! You are back. I am so glad. Your projects are just gorgeous and I look forward to seeing more. Keep me up to date!

Eileen :)

Katie B said...

So many wonderful projects!