Monday, April 26, 2010

Yet another... and pattern

I love this color. It's Peppercorn Ombre by Pisgah Yarn and Dyeing. I've been wanting to post the link for this pattern I've been using for these last few puffs, but I can't get her website to come up anymore. It is a free pattern so I'll post it next here.

This is the link but in case it don't work for anyone here is the pattern below...

Cotton Bath Puff

By Priscilla Hewitt ©1999

Bath Puff

Materials:

About 2 ounces of worsted weight cotton yarn

Crochet hook size I

Ch 10, join with a sl st to first ch to form ring

Round 1: Sc in ring, (ch 5, sc in ring) 40 times; ch 30, sc in ring; join with

a sl st to first sc

Round 2: Sl st into first ch 5 loop, ch 4 (to count as first dc and ch 1), (dc,

ch 1) 7 times in same loop; (dc, ch 1) 8 times in each ch 5 loop around; sl

st in each ch of the ch 30 loop (this forms the hanging loop); join with a sl

st to the 3rd ch of the beginning ch 4

Round 3: Sc in the first ch 1 sp, (ch 2, sc in the next ch 1 sp) 320 times;

join with a sl st to first sc. Fasten off. Weave in ends.

-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: