Friday, June 4, 2010

Babette update!

Phew! Finally getting somewhere on this one. Got too many projects started as usual. It's maybe about 4 foot square now. I still want to do more on it, not sure how I want to do it yet tho. It's hard keeping it even, I've ripped many times so far and as you can see it's still not even around. I am doing white single crochet to join everything, I wanted white for joining since all the squares are so colorful themselves. And I liked the raised look of the single crochet.

Even the barn cats like it :)

Close up of the center.


4 comments:

Sonya said...

I really love this afghan Nancy! The colors are just fabulous and I love the way it all came together. What a really neat idea to join the squares with white! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! If you dont like it then I wil have it Lol!! love the colours but prticularly the patchworky pattern

Anonymous said...

really verry nice! so colourfull, so bright! loving it!

http://theselittlethings.over-blog.com/

Madeleine said...

Oh, gorgeous! Beautiful work!