Thursday, September 15, 2011

Julia Jacket nearly complete :)

Don't you just love it when you are working on a new project, something you have never done before, made alot of mistakes, the kind no one else will see, and wish you had done alot of stitches different as you went along, but there was too much time spent on getting that far to start ripping, and all the 'parts' just happen to line up correctly, and all the stitches go together perfectly as you are sewing them together? Phew! I got lucky on this jacket! Going by the pictures only, I found some major screw ups, but it all kinda worked out anyway, just a little different than the pictures. 

I can't wait for the Crochet Today issue to arrive in my mailbox :) so I can SEE the real pattern :):)

This one is about done. I just have to finish the border stitch around it, and chop and sew any ends that are left. So, by tomorrow hopefully, I'll have pics up :)  Hmmm, I wonder who I can bribe to model it for me :)

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Hi! What a lovely blog and lovely crochet projects! I would like to invite you to the link party that's going on on my crochet blog right now. I hope you like to join! Have a lovely day! Happy crocheting! :-)
Annemarie