Thursday, March 14, 2013

Getting Back To Blogging!

Well, it's been awhile again. But I'd like to get back to regular blogging. I've so much stuff to show you, and will get it on here in many posts. I've deleted some old blogs I never use to make more space, and I guess it worked because these pictures went up. If I run out of space again, and I'm sure I will, I will just start using Picasa, and upload from there. I've also cleaned up my blog a little, deleting some junk that has been on there for years, while adding some new stuff. Color changes too! So, how do you like it?
 This is my ripple I finished recently...well, except for all the ends, and possibly a border. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you may have already seen it.
 And this is a Japanese Flower Shawl. Soon to be in my Etsy Shop.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I like both, the blanket and the shawl. Great colours. I love the flower pattern.

Lisa

Gramma Rita said...

Both are very pretty! I love colorful things. :)

Eileen said...

YaY! Woo Hoo! I am so glad you're back. You do beautiful work and it needs to be shared with everyone. I love your choice of colors on the Scarf and the blanket is so pretty.
Hugs,
Eileen:)

Astri said...

Beautiful projects! That ripple looks like it took a lot of time and the colors are gorgeous!